Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thinking Back....

I had a moment....or should I say some time to think back and look at what all GOD has brought me through thus far.  The first half of the year, I was going through my own roller coaster.  A diagnosis in January, Recovery in February, Living a totally different life in March and April, Started walking in the plan that God has for me in May and June, and now I am here in July getting ready to move to a new place to meet new people.  What a year so far!!  Before I climb out of my bed.... I say a prayer that God leads me and that I submit and do whatever he has me to do.  I don't have many pictures of all the things that I have went through but this is one I will never forget.  It humbles me and I don't ever want to forget how far God has brought me.  This is the infusion center where I was receiving chemotherapy everyday for 10 weeks.  What a memory....What a BREAKTHROUGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive