Friday, July 9, 2010

Hurray....Hurray...ITS MY LAST DAY!!!

Okay, I am so excited, I cant even contain myself!!!  Today is the LAST DAY OF IV CHEMO Treatments.  OMG!!! I am free from the IV!!! I still have two more sessions left but it is only a one day procedure.  I get to take the port out in September maybe even August.  Oh Man!!  I just want to take time out to Thank all the people who prayed and helped me through this situation.  I want to thank everyone who read and commented on the blog.  This blog was a release for me in many ways.  I am so Grateful.  For all of you who are still in the fight and maybe need a pick me up every now and then, I can only tell you what I did.... and it works......STAY THANKFUL, GRATEFUL, AND FULL OF JOY.  This helps in the rough times and its a real pick me up... when you are already on the mountain top.  Don't stop PRAISING GOD regardless...no matter what is going on in your life.  Keep GOD first in all things and even when you fall short and you will.....dust yourself off and pick yourself up.  Repent and GOD will forgive you and wash you white as snow.  Believe that with everything you got.  I Love and Thank everyone.  This is not the end.....THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive