Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Told The Storm....

If I walk alone, Im not on my own.  That is what I have been living by this year. I am embarking on my new life with MY GOD by my side.  I am so excited!! I will be closer to my little one and doing what I do best being Mommy. I look forward to what God has for me in Dallas.  I will miss A LOT of people but I know that they want the best for me.  Okay Dallas here I come.  I will not say that I will not be back because my niece and my sister are still in Austin and my wonderful church family, so we will just say, I will see you guys at least once a month.  But for right now.....Onward and Upward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive