Thursday, September 2, 2010

Time to Get to Work..

God has brought me a mighty long way and now its time to say thank you in the way he has made me to say it.  F.A.C.E.S the support group for women of color surviving cancer is now in FULL EFFECT!!! Today, I am on my way to making it a full blown non-profit organization and get the paper work lined up.  I am planning some big things to happen for the ladies out there that are waiting for this group to touch their lives in a magnificent way.  I am so excited to get started, I am up everyday thinking of new things to do.  When God gives you a purpose it is a burning desire and passion in you that aches to get out.  Its wonderful to finally have purpose..to have a cause.  All these years it was about MonaLisa and now its about HIM!! That is a wonderful feeling.  I will keep you up-to-date on the progress of this FANTASTIC GROUP.  Keep us in your prayers and WATCH GOD MOVE!!!

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely keep you and the group in my prayers!! God is doing a MIGHTY work through you and it blessed me and helped me when I seemed to be at my lowest point, so I know that woman ALL over this world-internal as well will benefit GREATLTY from your testimony, your support group and just you view on life...not viewing the glass empty but half full, giving women the courage to FIGHT and not allow satan to take their minds or their life!! I could go on an on because I'm EXCITED for you and I pray that the BLESSINGS of God would flow in your life and in this support group, that the FAVOR of God would be upon you and that he would open up doors for you and prepare the way for you and that F.A.C.E.S would be a PHENOMENAL success both in Gods eyes and worlds eyes!! I Love you so much and I'm excited about what Gods doing in you and through you....I pray Psalms 20:1-5 for you, Be BLESSED!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Brooke, that really means a lot coming from you. Stay blessed just like you already are and keep me and F.A.C.E.S in your prayers. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive