Monday, September 20, 2010

Jammin TO GOD'S TEMPO!!!

Well, we had our event called S.A.S. Saturday in Austin Texas and it was a blast.  The rain scared away some people but it didn't stop others.  F.A.C.E.S was in the house and received love from everyone that was there.  God is truly a man of his word.  He told me that this would bring HIM glory and honor and it does...he also told me that I would bless people in the process and it does.  But what he didnt tell me is how much joy it would bring me while doing all the above.  You are AWESOME GOD!!!  Please stay tuned for the next event.  It is going to be a blast...maybe the biggest event yet by F.A.C.E.S.  For those of you who are maybe thinking or wondering how my health is doing....well, lets put it like this...check out the picture and go from there.  God has blessed me with a full recovery and now I am due another bone biopsy and get the port taken out. I will schedule those for this month hopefully to be complete by my birthday....OCTOBER 16th!!!  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive