Friday, September 17, 2010

F.A.C.E.S.....If you dont know...Now you know!!!

Its about that time to buckle down and make F.A.C.E.S a nonprofit organization.  There is such a great need for what God has placed in my spirit to do for women who are surviving and conquering cancer.  I have a great journey ahead of me and I can see it being very fulfilling as well.  So, right now, all who read this post, I am praying that you send up a sincere one to the Father in heaven about increasing F.A.C.E.S staff and territory and that it be a blessing to all who reach out for help. And the F.A.C.E.S is able to help their families also. I also pray that I stay focused on the task before me and don't be distracted by the tricks of the enemy and that God surrounds me with people that love him and can help with their gifts, skills, and talents with joy.  This is going to be as big or bigger than any support group I know because it is focusing on the inner self and most importantly on what YOU believe what GOD has said in his word about you and WHO YOU ARE.  God Bless and Be joyful unto the Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive