Wednesday, September 15, 2010

IM HERE!!!!

Sorry, its been too long since I've talked to you and told you about what has been happening in my life.  Well, first I had to sell all the stuff in my old apartment and I did that...except an entertainment center and my comfortable green couch.  So, I packed everything and looked around and needed help moving. So, I then started trying to get everything together in a day and a half.  Needless to say, I over did it a little.  I ended up in the hospital getting a blood transfusion because of losing too much blood.  I was doing too much moving and lifting on my own. So, when I got back from the hospital I started calling some friends to help me move.  A few showed up and did the job for me.  So I climbed in the Uhaul and headed to Dallas.  Got to Dallas and needed some people to help me unload.  My close family and dear friends in Dallas helped me unload and move in.  I couldn't stand looking at boxes and bags everywhere, so I set up my loft in a day and a half.  I know what your thinking...when is she gonna learn? Well, let me assure you once I finished, I think I slept for 2 days. So, since Sept 1st I have been mainly just adjusting to my new spot and getting some loose strings tied up.  Viva Dallas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive