Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hitting The Home Stretch...

Hello Friends, we are in the last month of 2012. Can you believe it? This year I can say by a long shot that it was better than 2010 and even better than 2011. I have grown so much in this year it goes beyond words.  I have grown as a person, as a woman, as a christian, as a mother, and as a friend.  You know we throw that word around so carelessly but when you really take an honest to God look at yourself are you a TRUE FRIEND? We really need to look at that word closely if we want to use it for other people and if we want to use it for ourselves.  So, getting back to the original conversation about this year, I have looked at myself with a magnifying glass and not everything looked good.  The things that didnt it took time to accept it and then get God to make changes.  We cant do it on our own.  I tried and it never worked.  The things that looked good looked really great when the pieces started coming together for my true purspose in life.  God takes us through things....no I should say 'allows' us to go through things to help us grow and mature and thats alrite with me.  It took me a long time to be 'alright' with it but now I see the ultimate goal.....its not about ME its about HIM.  Praise His Holy Name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive