Saturday, December 24, 2011

We judge ourselves by one of the world’s four standards that don’t matter:


Appearance. How do I look? This mentality says that the more beautiful you are, the more important and more valuable you are.

Affluence. If I own a lot, then I must be worth a lot.

Achievement. Do you base your value on your awards, notoriety, and promotions?

Approval. How many people like me? How popular am I?

The problem with this value system is that it’s not stable. Beauty fades with age; possessions wear out; someone else will surpassed your successes; and not everyone will like you.

Studies show that you tend to base your self-esteem on what you think the most important person in our life thinks about you. So I recommend you make Jesus Christ the most important person in your life because he will always tell you the truth.

Jesus Is THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive