Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ready....Set.....Let's Go

Okay, first I want to just say Happy Birthday to my first born.  The one and only Kirk Cash. There is no one like you.  I praise God that he touched my Grandmother's heart to name you.  I praise God that he touched me to be your mother.  You have been and will be a blessing to me as long as I live.  I am so excited about 2012 it is just amazing.  Just to look back on this year and the prior year....he has brought me from a might long way.  I am so grateful that he decided to give me another chance.  I am grateful that he chose me to be an instrument to bring him glory.  I pray that I continue to touch the lives of his people all around the world.  Blessed by the name of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive