Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's Almost HERE!!!

Yep, Christmas is almost here and I am so excited.  Not only is it my favorite holiday of the year, it is the best holy day next to Resurrection Sunday.  I love the day he was born and the day he rose!!  My family will be visiting me in Dallas for the first time since I've been here.  I have been living in Dallas for a year now, so that's a long time.  I am too excited.  I am preparing now..putting the decorations up and getting the sleeping arrangements ready....WOW!!  I want to thank you for all your support on this journey and it is always great to express your feeling in some form or fashion.  This blog has really given my that chance to express, share, encourage, and VENT!!...lol  Once again THANK YOU SO MUCH!! BY THE WAY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive