Saturday, February 14, 2015

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Its Valentines Day and I'm SINGLE again!!!!  Its been a while since I had a sweetie in my life.  Its sometime something I want and then when I think about it NOPE!  I get all fuzzy inside around holidays.  That is what gets me every time.  As long as I stay off Facebook or intagram I will be ok.  The more I see flowers, candy, or nice dinners, the more I want a boo.  But then the morning comes and the 15th comes around and then Im back to normal.  Its so funny how emotions are.  One moment you want a boyfriend, a man, a boo, a bae and then the next moment you love being single, not answering to anyone about anything.  Freedom costs a lot.  Dont ever think freedom is free.  Lol

So anyway my dear bloggers and family and friends....Have a great day today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive