Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Snowed In.....

Well it is now Tuesday and the snow in Texas has caused the roads to be icy, slippery, and dangerous.  So my job called yesterday and said we weren't coming in and then she called again today saying the same thing.  I should be very happy and I am don't get me wrong but there are a few things that I would like to do...like go to the store to get some personal items.  No comment needed. Lol..But I did get a chance and sneak out to get these items and almost fell and posted my head open.  Needless to say, I ran in the store and out within minutes.  So now I am chillin at the house working on a well needed clean up and writing in my blog.  Oh yea, I'm also going to catch up on working on my book.  So this snow day stuff worked out after all.  

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you are not bored and managed to engage yourself into something cool. Have a nice week, MonaLisa.

    ReplyDelete

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive