Friday, February 27, 2015

SNOWING AGAIN...

This too funny....we are actually having a winter here in Texas.  We don't know how to deal with it though.  We don't know how to drive or dress for this kind of weather.  It started out real funny until I started to drive home.  Did you know I started out real good driving home trying to take a back way and then yep you guessed it I decided to get back on the highway and all hell broke loose.

My car started to slip and slide and then it wouldn't go forward.  Nobody stopped to help me but two people.  One Hispanic guy was yelling out of his window telling me to ease up on the gas...didn't help immediately but it did later.  One guy told me to start going towards the side of the highway...out of traffic.  But most of the people were trying to get out of the weather themselves.  But this one white lady about my age decided to get out of her car and come help me.  Yes, she literally got out of her car and started to push my car.  That was too nice of her.  God was using her to assist me and I am grateful.  So if you are out there and you decide to read my blog, sorry I didn't get your name but my God bless you real good because He does know her name.


1 comment:

  1. I have a new haircut and colleagues at Writers Per Hour liked it. I'm a writer and sometimes feel like want to change the style? I need a new inspiration. The new haircut helped me to find some interesting Ideas.

    ReplyDelete

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive