Thursday, February 19, 2015



Valentines Day Is OVER!!!

Finally the dreadful day of love and relationships is over!!! I know that sounds bad but when you are single and you are not currently dating it seems to get a little rough.  But anywho....I am back on the grind now trying to make cents out of nonsense.  I just recently joined a multi-level marketing company to try and make some quick money and how many of you know that money that comes quick leaves quick.

So, I sign on to try and get this bonus that sounds amazing and I almost reach it until I realize that I NEED A TEAM!  Yep, you guessed it...I totally forgot the total concept of multi-level marketing.  You get money from the TEAM of workers you build.  So, I am scaling back heavily now because I dont have time to build a team and start a company.  So, in the famous words of a friend of mine. needless to say...Im back to the drawing board with the start up bizness and trying to make the $500 back that I spent to start it..  You Love...You Live...You Learn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive