Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hello Everybody!!

Ok so here is the deal.  It is 2015 and we are already in February.  So I plan to write at least once a month and if Im focused at least twice a month.  I have decided to start my book.  Yes, you heard me right...my book.  I have at least three in me.  This first one will be my entries of my life in my journal.  I am going to try my best not to name any names.  So if you see someone in the book that might sound a little like you.  It might be or maybe not.  I love it.  In my future relationships, just know now that this is my past so dont get all upset. Everybody got a past.  So back to my subject on writing you today.  In January 2015 I had a epiphany.  I am going to go full speed ahead with my books and my business. CureQuest is on its way to becoming real and working for people.  I wanted to use a business called ACN.   ACN gives me the opportunity to lower clients utilities and cell phone service.  I just found out that I can also save people money with prescriptions.  Im really excited about what is about to happen.  I feel a shift coming really soon.  So let me stop hear and tell you the next time I come back it will be with even more good news!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive