Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Focus...Focus....Focus!!!!

At times when we think we are going down the right street, the signs seem to be saying all the right things, and the wind is blowing through your hair or less of it in my case.  You are really thinking you are doing the right thing...well this weekend was one of those moments when all my right intentions ended up being something that took me back a few steps. People it doesn't pay to get off track.  Whether that be emotionally, physically, or spiritually. And the great thing about it is...you will know because your strength is gone, you are tired, and you are worn out.  That means you weren't working in God's Strength ...you were working in your own strength.  So, Lord thank you for putting me back on track.  I Love You for that.  Okay now....Focus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive