Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Day of Fun and Play..

This was a day of sun and fun.  Me and my LiL one went to at least 3 different parks today.  We were riding in the wind.  Where ever the tide flowed, we were there.  We looked to the left saw a park and pulled in. We left there and rode a little bit.  Looked to the right and saw a park and pulled in.  Boy, did we have fun.  Today was a good day.  God is everywhere and in everything.  The wind in the trees, the sun in the sky, the chuckle in your laugh.  Try and spend some time just admiring what is around you.  It is a beautiful feeling.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sis.

    I'm sorry to hear about the illness that thinks it has control of you & and your body, but we know better right? We know the "God is in CONTROL" OK???? I've been sick all of my life, but God is keeping me here for some reason, He's always been w/me even when I didn't know Him personally (How Great is that)? You have always had such a positive attitude and I could always see God in you and your sister Treasuree, I love yall sooooooo much! I've been praying for you and you may not know it but when I found out about this illness, it helped me to kind of quite down about my illnesses, you see God is using you and you may not even know it! Your spirit has always blessed me and Holly (smile)! Whenever you need someone to talk to for whatever reason call me or email me that goes for Sis "T" also, I was really happy to see both of you at my 60th birthday party!!!!

    I'm praying for you, pls pray for me, I have Gout sooooo bad somedays I can't even walk! and that's just one problem, but God is still Goooood!

    Love ya always!

    Sis Helen Cole
    512-928-2209

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to hear from you. I will pray for you as well. Stay lifted!

    ReplyDelete

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive