Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A NEW DAY..

Today was a day of healing and rebirth.  Today was my son's birthday.  Menes Osiris Daniels.  He was killed crossing a street in Round Rock Tx.  He was 6 years old. Menes was the type of child that was very inquisitive and smart.  He loved to play outside with his friends and family.  This particular day he wanted to impress his cousins and show them where a special friend lived.  A friend that use to play with him and his older brother Elijah.  The friend wasnt home so Menes and his cousins started to come back home.  The street was usually not busy at all.  The street was crossed many times before. But this particular time the cousins crossed and left Menes on the other side.  Menes tried to catch up by crossing and didnt see a truck that was coming up.  The truck struck Menes and he was knocked unconscious.  He later died in the helicopter on the way to the hospital.  I dont doubt God or Question him about the decisions he makes in my life.  I just praise God for the time I spent with my son.  God knows all and He is Wonderful.  Inspite of what we think or feel.  God Loves Us and that is good enough for me. I love you Menes Osiris Daniels....and mommy will see you when I get to Heaven.

2 comments:

  1. it is great to know that we know him when... and thank you for being his testimony and allowing your words to help others to overcome... Jesus supplied the blood and you brought the words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment. Yes, Jesus paid it all...and that means the times when I am weak and the times when I am strong. Praise his holy name!

    ReplyDelete

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive