Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A day of doubt...

I allowed myself to start doubting in one area that God has already confirmed to me. God told me that he wants the best for me. I know that is something easily said until you want something and it aint what God wants for you. It is hard to allow total control of your life. To totally trust God in ALL THINGS. We say it but do we mean ALL of it?? Well, I said it.. and found myself still holding on to one little part. Well, you know who won that battle...yep you guessed it... God. Just remember this small prayer because if you really mean it...God will move faster than what you think. Prayer: God I don't want anything that you don't want me to have. Stand back and watch God move after that...

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely real! I definitely have found myself in this same place. Its amazing because a lot of times we dont realize the things that we pray, and God starts moving and shaking things up, and i found myself wondering "What in the world did i pray?"....But God is so awsome, his ways are above our ways, and his thoughts above our thoughts, so whatever God is doing- it may not feel good, it may not look good, it may not even be good, BUT GOD IS CAUSING AlL THINGS To WORK OUT FOR MY GOOD according to Romans 8:28.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that Brooke. You are role model for people your age and mine. You keep up the good fight in the Lord. God bless you sista!

    ReplyDelete

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive