Thursday, March 25, 2010

Heart Break turns into Heart Felt Praise

Well, I must say, going thru this thing alone can get pretty tough sometimes but I often have to remind myself that I am not alone.  I know God is always with me.  It is just the whole idea about sharing thoughts and emotions with a person you see.  But when you really think about it, God can also be that in your life if you allow him.  God is our everything.  He is our all in all.  He is a father to the fatherless, a mother to the motherless, a brother or a sister.  He can always be your lover.  Just let him in.  So, I chose to let him in to be my Everything....My friend, my lover, my father, my everything!!  Thank you God for being here for me in my time of weakness.  When I am weak..you are strong.

3 comments:

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive