Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Good News...Good News!!


Hey people! It has been a minute since I got on. Man, where do I start?? Well, for starters, the weather cleared up in Austin and man did I go crazy!! I tried to go everywhere imaginable. I went to HEB and Walmart all in the same day....ooohhhhweee. By the time I got home, I was so exhausted. LOL. I just aint ready to do it like I use to yet. And that is really okay with me believe me. I went to another doctor's appointment. He told me that everything was great. My numbers where up and I was still in remission with this disease. I am in a session called maintenance. Maintenance is just when they are killing cells that might pop up. The chemo is for the ones who are being stubborn. I don't take half as many pills anymore. When I was in the hospital I think I was taking at least 10 pills a day....now I am down to 5. I know that seems like a lot but coming from 10 it is good. I have been getting a lot of support from friends and family and that means the world to me. All those out there..you know who you are. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. When something happens that puts you down for awhile, it really tests who your true friends are. I hope I am a living example of a true friend to those who know me because there is nothing like one. Nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive