Monday, March 22, 2010

More Great News....

Right now I am on top of the world.  My lil one is here visiting from Dallas for a week at my apartment.  We are spending time together after 3 months of not seeing him.  Boy, this feels good.  I love caring for him.  It gets my mind off other things and back to things that matter.  My middle son came to see me over the weekend. That was fun too!!  He really makes me laugh.  My oldest communicates with me through yahoo messenger.  He is in Iraq.  So, I am blessed beyond measure.  I love 3 loving and caring boys and they love their mother unconditionally and I love them with that same love.  A mother and son bond.....what can I say??  It's unbreakable!!!

2 comments:

  1. Words can not express how happy I am to reconnect with an old friend. Girl I just smile looking at you and your boys.....I am so VERY PROUD OF YOU ... for REAL!!!! Yes I know we all have to grow up in life but to actually see someone grow up but "GROW" also is amazing to me. Keep GROWING Mona!!!! ;)
    Luv Your Friend Always
    Alifia Earnest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alifia for your encouraging words. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive