Monday, March 29, 2010

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

I went to Dallas this weekend and had a blessed time in the Lord.  I actually drove for the first time longer than a few miles here and there like I do in Austin.  But towards the end of my trip, I almost allowed an incident to strip my joy for the rest of the day.  A friend reminded me that I must not let the devil in and steal that joy from me.  Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy us.  God is so good and he blesses us on a constant basis.  It's like sometimes we feel that it suppose to be automatic.  But when something happens contrary to what we planned we focus on it all day if it's bad enough.  I cant allow myself to get in that mode of making minor things major and major things minor.  God is blessing me everyday and that is something to focus on above all else.  God thank you for allowing me to be human but knowing that I am striving to be a better person in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive