Saturday, March 6, 2010

My First Road Trip


Hello people! Well what can I say. I finally had my first road trip since I've been out of the hospital. You guys know where I wanted to go right?? Yep, Dallas! The goal was to see my youngest son and try to get some info from my exhusband. Also, check out a place where I would love to live. I have been eyeing this place for at least 6 months. Lastly, I wanted to see a really good friend of mine. Now these were the reasons for the trip...did they happen? No, I ended up doing things that weren't on the menu. I didn't get to meet up with the exhusband, didn't get to see my son, didn't get to check the place out where I planned to move, and didn't get to spend enough time with my friend. Did I have a wasted trip...No not at all. I had a chance to spend time with some great people that I consider family and I got to see the city that I love. So I guess another road trip is coming but not anytime soon. Believe it or not ...this trip wore me out! I was so tired. I see now I can seriously only do a few things and then I have to rest. I am grateful to find that out now. I am looking forward to another trip but not just yet. I have a few procedures this coming week that I will let you know about and how it went. Stay prayerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive