Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Trip Back Home

I left today to go visit my mom back home in Cameron Tx. What a trip! We left around 11:00am and made it there just in time to almost miss her. My mom is a hard worker. My mom is a cook at a nursing home and she loves her job. My mom would rather work than stay at home any day. She has always been that way. We asked her, what is she going to do when she retires??...She said, relax and kick my feet up. Yea right! We will see how long that lasts. My mom is 60 years of age and still loving and beautiful from the inside out. I love her so much. She is just now deciding to tell her daughter the truth about the birds and the bees....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive