Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Today Is A New Day

Today is a new day...To begin the rest of your life.  I choose to forgive and never forget.  Forgive the people who have wronged me and never forget where God has brought me.  We have a choice to heal or to hurt.  I choose to heal.  Did you know that your body could be suffering because you are holding some type of resentment for someone?  That blew me away.  Diseases in our body can be prevented just by being happy and joyful instead of sad and miserable.  I choose to be happy and joyful.  That is how it suppose to be..right??  I have a few major tests coming up in April that will be looking at a few things that will determine whether my body is strong enough to take the next stage of treatment.  When I go in there I want to surprise everyone with how strong I am simply because I decided to LET GO and LET GOD!!!

2 comments:

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive