Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pretty much locked in...


This week I am pretty much locked in. It is snowing in Austin. This week suppose to be real cold and I am not even gonna chance it. My doctor said that I don't have to worry but I don't want to worry either...so I will be at home. I am starting to think about what I am going to do for these 6 or so months I will be out of work. I started my own business last year and it was just starting to take off. I am an Image Consultant. My company is called Unique Image. I am a style architect. I would build your image based on your personality. I would do closet audits, go on shopping expeditions, and color coordinate your colors based on your personality and likes. It is something I enjoy tremendously. So now I am trying to figure out...do I want to start this thing back up or do I just let it go. Maybe I should just change my focus on the business as a whole. Instead of focusing on clothing and shopping, I should focus on the name of my business YOUR UNIQUE IMAGE. What does that mean....well we are made in the unique image of GOD. A lot of people don't know that or maybe don't understand it. Maybe just maybe this could be my new platform....just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive