Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Home At Last


Okay, so I've been home for almost a week and let me tell you folks it was hard to swallow in the beginning. When I first came home, it felt a little funny. It had been a month since I had been in my own place. I was excited and a little nervous all at the same time. So later that night I said goodbye to the friends that brought me home and reassured them I would be fine because that is what I believed. Well, bedtime hit and the apartment felt so cold and icy. I went to the bedroom and then it happened. All the memories of that night came flooding back in my head. The bed looked strange because the last time a layed in it I was bleeding like crazy. The bathroom felt cold and still because the last time I was in there I was dialing 911 to come and take me to the hospital. Man, that night was rough. There I was laying and sleeping in the same bed that could have been my death bed if it wasnt for a friend telling me to call. I wasnt even going to do it. That is the part that still trips me out. Thank God for people who love you and want the best for you. Thank God Period! So, unfortunately at the hospital I ended up with a nightmare routine. Every 2 to 4 hours was a nurse coming in my room pumping me up with meds so by the time the night was over I know I woke up at least 6 times throughout the night. Have to get up and administer myself with meds is something to get use to but I have to do it. I plan on doing it as long as it takes because this thing is not going to Win...in the end I DO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive