Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting Back in the Swing of things...


Oh boy, okay today I went to church after about a month and a half and boy did it feel great! Anyone that knows me would know exactly how I feel about that. I was telling myself to keep it together as the choir began to sing but the lead singer starts with a song that broke me down. Yep you guessed it....NEVER WOULD HAVE MADE IT by Marvin Sapp. People when I tell you it took everything in me not to TRY and run around the church. Boy the words of the song was already special to me but after you go thru something like this the words just go to another level for you. OMG! Church was fantastic!! The word went forth and it was in line with what I am doing with you today. It was about helping people. Go outside the church and see who needs some help, a word of encourage, some food, some clothing, something. We are here to serve. Whatever you are blessed with and especially if you are blessed with abundance, you have an obligation to give. He has blessed you to bless others. God gave his only son for us, so why cant we give someone a piece of bread?? Oh yea, I did promise a pic of my new hair cut so here it goes. I am getting use to the fact of hair still shedding but this is a start. Maybe next time, a little lower please Charles...:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive