Tuesday, February 16, 2010

One Week Back Home...

It has been a whole week since I have been home from the hospital and I am thinking I am back to normal but my body told me other wise. I ended up going on some errands that I had to take care of in person so I got bundled up and headed out with a friend that drove me to those destinations. I was going slow down the sidewalk, up the stairs, in the car. Shoot I thought I was doing really good. Then I came home and I was of course pretty tired so I laid down for a bit. Later, I decided to take a hot shower just to wind down and low and behold hair was coming out in the drain. We are talking about large amounts of hair. Now the Doctor told me it would be a side affect of the Chemo and I had prepared myself in the hospital to deal with it. I told myself, I would be cool with a low hair cut. I had already wore my hair cut short, how bad could that really be. But nothing can explain the feeling of actually seeing your hair come out in such large quantities. So, of course I wasnt liking that at all. So I got out of the shower and started to dry my hair. More hair in the towel. Oh No!!! I said to myself I am calling my barber today this isnt going to work. I looked in the mirror and started to envision my new hair cut. I will get my hair cut and post it as soon as I can get an appointment. I cant wait and see how it looks myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive