Saturday, February 6, 2010

Still On the Train of Recovery


Yes, I am still in the hospital but you cant tell me that I am not growing by leaps and bounds. Being here by myself helps me learn more and more about myself. It also has me deal with myself. I have stopped some arguments with myself and other people by me just doing one thing...simply just stop and think before I unleash the tongue. That tongue is something else. But you know in the bible it says that the tongue has the power of life and death in it. You always have an opportunity to fight or lift. I choose to lift. I am choosing to lift up people who I speak with. This is something that I really hadnt thought about until i just stopped and really listened to myself talk. Have you did that? Just listen to yourself talk. You would be surprised. I sometimes would find myself talking negative. I can not fall in that boat anymore. I am choosing to speak life and think positive. Speak positive to people. If I dont have anything good to say then i am not going to say anything. Just a thought laying here on this Beautiful Saturday laying in my bed and thinking about God's Goodness. Plant some good seeds out there people. You will be grateful that you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive