Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Great News..


I was sleep this morning a little later than usual and the Dr. came in and told me that he had some good news. I said really? Now, when this doctor usually comes in the room he is wear a mask. A matter of fact everyone that came to my room had to wear a mask and gloves. It was to protect me from what was going on outside. My immune system could not take a cold or anything like that. So anyway, he said had'nt I noticed anything different with him. I looked but once again i was just getting up and i said what?? He said I don't have my mask on or my gloves. None of the nurses that have been coming in your room today has been wearing them. I have been so use to the "norm" around here i had failed to realize change. I sat up and looked at him and said yes you are right. Does that mean what I think it means?? He said yes, it looks like you will be going home this week. No later than Thursday. That was like music to my eyes. I had been in the hospital a full month now. So I was happy to see the break of day, the sunlight outside. Then I remembered it is 40 degrees outside, we might want to wait to go outside and celebrate. So i decided to celebrate here in the hospital. I got ready put on one of my nicest Pj sets and walked around. I even wet my hair a little to get it managable with some sheen so it could look presentable. Now I am walking down the hall and feel a little funny in the head area. I am thinking did I dry it good?? I cant afford to get a cold. Not now...so I will wait and tell the doctor what I did. Hopefully I didnt just mess up my chance to go home by being over zealous. We will see when he comes thru those doors.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive