Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A scare that almost took me back....

okay, I am getting dressed for another productive day. I am getting the hang of this again. Waking up in the morning and having somewhere to go is familiar to me. So, here i am getting dressed for another road trip with a friend that offered to drive me around. I am driving around taking care of some things...going slow down the sidewalk, up the stairs, down the stairs, in the car. I am doing pretty much the same thing I did the day before. So later I was done. I rested a little and decided to take one of those hot showers. So, I did. I am drying off with a towel and low and behold I SEE BLOOD!!! I FREAK OUT!!! I start to panic. I look again hoping it is not what I think...it is. I start to freak out even more. I call my friend, you know him the one that told me to go to the hospital. He picked up the phone and said hey what's up?? I didnt want to sound crazy on the phone so I slowly said....I am Bleeding. He said very loud, WHERE?? I said my vagina. He said is it heavy?? I said no not really. He said is it spotting?? I said no, it looks like a period. He stopped and said Mona Lisa is it time for your period?? I said Oh, it might be.....we both laughed a little. He said Mona lisa it just might be time for your regular period. He said but to be sure to make yourself comfortable call your doctor. So, of course I was still a little panicky so I called my doctor. OMG!! People when that doctor told me I was okay it was just the Birth control pills I was too happy. The doctor reassured me I was fine. Later that day the bleeding stopped and true enough it was the pills. I am getting those pills changed as soon as possible. Freaking me out like that. The dosage in the pills are too high for my body now. They were only prescribed for the emergency in the begining. The whole goal in the begining was to stop the bleeding and that is what these pills do. So i just have to get a lower dosage with my OBGYN. Oh people, I dont ever want to see my blood again if I dont have to so, this might be something in the future I might think about....who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive