Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Waiting Game

So here I am at the hospital another week doing the waiting game again. The waiting game is when I wait to see my results from the blood tests. The goal is for them to come to my room and tell me that my white blood cell counts are up and the rest of the numbers are on their way up to...sorta like a curve. Last week low and this week high. That was the hope but it didnt really work out that way but God knows what he is doing. There is something else I needed to learn. Someone else I needed to bless or someone needed to bless me. Either way, I am good. So it is now Thursday February 3rd 2010 and i have spent most of my year in the hospital. Very interesting to say the least. I am full of Hope and full of Joy that my future has yet to be unfolded. Nothing I planed for the year is going to happen. God's plan for me is unfolding everyday and that keeps me in antiscipation of the next day. i am looking forward to everyday. I am looking forward to something special happening to me everyday. God is unwraping a gift for us everyday and that gift is life. It is up to us to open it and enjoy or to look at the outside and wonder why was it packaged like that? or Why did it come in that color? or the present sure is small or maybe even too big?? I have learned this year that no matter how the gift is presented OPEN IT UP and ENJOY IT!! Everyday is a new day. New Grace and New Mercy. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive