Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sometimes you just have to wait....

Sometimes you just have to wait on God.  You make plans for the future hoping that you will be able to complete them but the plans have to match up with God.  God says in his word that HE knows the plans for your life.  He is the author of your fate.  The minister of your soul.  My plans are to do what God has me to do. I set out to do some things last year on my own and now since I am surrendering to him its just becoming lighter for me.  I dont have to stress about whether its going to work because it is...God said it.  I will be completely successful in him.  My final word is not man's..... it's God's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive