Monday, April 12, 2010

More Tests....

Today I had to go to the hospital to take some tests.  The tests were for Blood, Heart, and Lungs.  They were called....lab work, MUGA SCAN, and EKG.  It tired me out a little.  Maybe because I didnt have a chance to eat or maybe because it was early in the morning.  Whatever it was it got me a little tired.  I decided a long time ago to trust GOD no matter what tests I take.  I love and trust God for who he is... not just for what he does.  God has delivered me out of too many situations, this being one of them.  I am just following orders to confirm the MIRACLE!!!.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could remember scripture, but you go ahead and fight the good fight. You look marvelous!.......Herman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Herman! I appreciate you reading the blog. I will continue to fight the good fight. I have always been a warrior, now I am a warrior for GOD!

    ReplyDelete

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive