Monday, April 26, 2010

Readjustments....

Adjustments happen all the time.  You have to be flexible, you have to go with the flow, you have to change according to the "End Times"...well sometimes you have to adjust the adjustments.  This last week I was going through the Chemo sessions like a champ and all of the sudden this weekend hit me like a tone of bricks.  I had a heartburn or gas sent from Satan himself from the pits of HELL.  I couldn't go to sleep but in 2 hour increments.  I was so tired and sore it didn't make any sense.  Elijah my 17 year old's prom was Saturday night so I went by his house to take pictures of him and his date.  I was feeling good at that time then out of the blue....I ate a sandwich that had almost everything on it but the kitchen sink....... hit the floor of my stomach and left me moaning and groaning all night Saturday and almost all day Sunday.  This weekend I had to seriously pray my way through.  Thank God his mercy and grace is renewed everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive