Thursday, April 29, 2010

Gaining Weight because of STEROIDS???

Okay, I was noticing some swelling around the ankles and fingers but didn't really think anything.  Then I started to notice the thighs and my over sized head.  Yes, I said my head.  I was swelling.  It looked like I was gaining water weight everywhere.  I suddenly couldn't put on my jeans and the shoes and rings were too tight.  I said to myself what is going on?? Is it the chemo or what??  So at the next chemo session I asked to speak with my doctor.  He told me "Oh yes Mona Lisa, we have been giving you 10 mil. of steroids everyday before the chemo so you wouldn't get nausea.  I told my doctor I never suffered from nausea from chemo injections.  He said really??  Well then, lets take you off of it then.  Thank Goodness!!  So yes, now I am off the steroids and looking like Serena Williams with a bald head.  Praise God for the Body he made for me.  Cause I am still FINE!!  LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive