Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Distractions....Again??

Okay, so the weekend was over and I knew I had to get to the hospital early to get chemo because Mondays are very busy.  So, I wake up with a praise spirit that wouldn't let me leave my apartment until after 9am.  So, by the time I got to the hospital it was about 10am.  Well, they need blood work done on Mondays....did I think about that...NO.  The blood work had a waiting room full of people.  So needless to say I didn't finish with blood work until about 12pm.  Then I go to the infusion center for the chemo and they tell me that they are still waiting on the blood work results.  Finally at around 3pm they tell me my WHITE BLOOD CELL COUNT is LOW!!  No wonder I spent an extra 2 hours at the house praising God. This wasn't what I expected.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive