Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Three Blessings From God!!

Last night I attended a Banquet for Elijah, my middle son, and it was phenomenal.  I was sitting there skinning and grinning like a chess cat when it was time for him to receive his award.  He was honored in the National Football and College Hall of Fame.  Wow, what an honor and just to think that my oldest son Kirk was honored with that same award when he was a senior in high school.  My boys are the highlights of my life.  I love them so dearly.  I never had any major problems out of them...because I think they know that their mother was CRAZY!!  No, just kidding.  Kirk set the pace and Elijah is carrying the torch and Khafre will bring it home.  I have faith in God first and I know he will bless the rest.  Promote your children.  Let them know that they are all that and a bag of chips.  This world is cruel so let them know...if no one else believes in them .... Momma Does!!  Word from your Mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive