Friday, May 21, 2010

Finally....

Its Friday and this was my last week of chemo.  I have a two week break that I have been looking forward too.  But the thing is.... whatever you think your body will follow.  I had a different time with chemo this week.  My body didn't respond as usual.  I knew it was because of me being so ready for it to end.  I have learned this week to allow God to set the pace not me.  By me rushing and being anxious my body was responding to that energy instead of the medicine being given.  So next time around which is after the two week break, I am going to make sure I don't allow myself to rush.  I have to let go and let God.  So to God be the PRAISE and GLORY!!!  I am taking my time for these two week. No RUSH....NO FUSS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive