Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Last Week....for right now...

This is the last week of chemo for me.  After this week I have a 2 week break.  I am so excited!!  I finally get to sleep in late.  I would get up early to try and get the chemo early so I can have the rest of the day to do whatever I wanted to do.  So, this week I plan on going to Dallas and set up shop.  My plan is to move by August.  The little one will be in the First Grade.  I cant miss any of that.  I remember each child going to the first grade for the first time.  Its like they feel so grown up and independent. The month of June is going to be a busy one but a blessed one all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive