Friday, May 28, 2010

Long Time...No Post...

OMG!!  I have been basking in God's Greatness this week.  I have decided to believe GOD!!  He said that we can do all things through him and sometimes I don't really understand it until I truly step out on faith.  I have made some decisions in my life that has already altered my destiny in a way that is leaning and depending totally on him.  Listen....I have no job, but yet he feeds me, clothes me, and pays my bills.  I have no husband but yet he sends the male persuasion my way just to let me know I can have a pure friendship without anything else.  I have wonderful children that love me.  I am really and truly blessed.  I have one more week to go with the break from chemo and then I start over.  GOD is doing a great thing and I am glad I am here to see it.  DO YOUR THANG GOD!!

2 comments:

  1. Sis Mona, ever since I’ve known you, you have always been a child of God and such an uplifting spirit. I pray that you continue to be strong and let God use you to help and encourage others. You keep being a beautiful and courage’s child of God. Enjoy your weekend

    Bro. Pittman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kenmon. You and your wife are such an inspiration to me as well. This really means a lot to me that you took out time to respond. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive