Friday, May 14, 2010

One More Week.....

Okay folks..I have one more week of chemo and then I finally get a break.  I have been doing chemo everyday for 5 weeks.  It was all in all a great experience.  I met some great people and of course I get to learn more and more about my body.  I know that chemo in the morning is a good thing...chemo after 12:00 is a not so good thing.  I would like to thank great nurses that take care of my every need, even when I come in starving.  They seem to see it on my face.  Mona Lisa would you like a lunch??  Yes, thank you I say.  They are great!  I will miss them.  Oh yea, I no longer take the steroids that was blowing me up like a balloon.  Praise God!!

PS Just two of my closest friends....Thanks for everything guys!!

2 comments:

  1. Angela Johnson-FinleyMay 15, 2010 at 2:30 PM

    Mona, you are a very strong and beautiful young lady. All Prises to God and all Blessings to you from him. You are a great inspiration to so many and I commend you and respect you for sharing your story with us. Please stay encouraged and keep your walk with the LORD. May God continue to keep his umbrella of ANGELS around you and your kids and Family of friends and supporter. God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I appreciate feedback and responses from people who read my story. I will keep GOD first in my life, it is only him that I will thank for my healing and deliverance. May GOD be praised and worshiped. By his stripes I am HEALED!!

    ReplyDelete

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive