Monday, June 7, 2010

Grateful....

I am so grateful for all what I have and all what I have been through.  That takes growth to admit that part of it.  I have 3 handsome boys and I don't have any Daddy Drama!!!  Can I get an AMEN??  I saw my middle one graduate and I hear from my oldest on a regular basis.  My little one, well he is with me now and I hear from him ALL THE TIME!! LOL!  Today was my first day being back on the chemo trail.  I have 5 weeks every day to go.  I am not rushing this process.  I am going to treat the second session just like the first.  Wake up in the morning with a voice of praise and eat a huge breakfast.  After that, I lay up for about 2 hours and then I am done.  Piece of Cake...when allow GOD to drive the car, fly the plane, ignite the engine.....Speak to your HEART!  Peace BE STILL!! 

2 comments:

  1. That is great Mona. Not everyone can say they have healthy relationships with their boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judah...I try to keep it civil. LOL

    ReplyDelete

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive