Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Aint Running Nothing....

Got back from the doctor and he told me some things that I am so grateful for.  He told me that it would be best if I waited to move after the Chemo treatments.  That would be around September.  The fleshly part of me was like....NO!....the spiritual side of me was like YES!!  I would benefit from being totally clear of the IV chemo sessions if I waited.  No worries!!  Thank GOD for being the master of my plans and not me.  I don't want to put myself in any kind of danger.  Thank GOD that everything goes by him first and then trickles down to me. I Ain't Running Nothing and I am glad because I AM NOTHING without him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive