Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Here We Go.....

Okay, today I have a Dr. Appointment and I am too excited.  I know you are thinking....why is she so excited? Well, today I get to ask my doctor about the next chemo session.  I get to know how long and what days.  I also get to ask him for referrals.  Yep, you guessed it...referrals for doctors in Dallas.  I am setting up to make the move.  I am going to spend the month of June setting up shop and trying to get everything together.  I have the little one too this summer, so I am juggling all this at once.  Don't be alarmed...its all going to be in God's timing. When and if, he tells me to rest... I will, but when he tells me to pick up my mat and walk....I WILL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive