Monday, June 21, 2010

I Am Not Alone.....

Just the thought of it makes me wanna cry.  I know that he has always been there and will be here for the rest of my life. God is my everything!  I have to admit something though.....I have been wanting a mate, a partner in life a lot lately but God keeps reminding me that those special times and moments of loneliness are for him.  Flesh wants someone to touch, to cry with, to hold me but God always whispers in my ear...That space in your heart is for me to fill, no one else.  So, my prayer now is SHOW ME YOUR FACE LORD....WRAP YOUR ARMS AROUND ME LORD!  I love him so much.  Every time I pray that prayer he shows up.  RIGHT ON TIME!  I am not alone.....EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive