Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Trucking right a long....

Hello all!  I am updating you on the second week of the five week chemo session I am going through.  I decided to allow each day to take its on course.  Sort of like I did the first five weeks.  It seems to go better and faster that way.  I went to Dallas this weekend and basically confirmed in my spirit that that is where I need to be.  My little one was with us and he had so much fun.  I just have to continue to take my time and don't get to excited and anxious.  God's timing is the BEST timing.  Some folks that know me can pretty much guess how this is going to be a situation that will be won by Me allowing God to do what he does best....EVERYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The New Hair Cut!

The New Hair Cut!
Executive Director of F.A.C.E.S

Style Architect

Style Architect
Unique Image

Followers

Blog Archive